Monday, September 5, 2022

Science All Around Us



Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog. My name is Ilene. I am a grade 9 student from Ontario, Canada. Here, I will be posting my work for my grade 9 science assignments. I am new to blogging and hope to become better at it as I post here. 


I have always liked science studies.  There is science all around us. There is science behind everything we do. There is science in the way we breathe. There is science in the way our brain functions. There is science behind conversion of food to energy in our bodies. There is even science as we dissolve sugar in our coffees.  Science impacts us and everything around us. Without study of science we would not understand the world properly.

Will I pursue a career in science?

Most probably not. My primary area of interest is music. I plan to study music academically. Had music not been my first choice, I would have definitely chosen science, specifically, animal biology.

 Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I hope you find my posts informative.
 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite Hobbies

  • Playing Piano
  • Swimming
  • Learning About Animals

Anxiety Disorder

    Anxiety Disorder   Most, if not all, have felt anxiety at some point in our life. Anxiety in simple terms is a feeling of unease. It ma...

About Me

I am a high school student from Ontario, Canada. I started this blog when I was in grade 9. I plan to continue with this blog as I do my assignments in higher grades.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts